In Autumn 2023 we met with all stakeholders to re-write our vision. This followed work last year deciding upon our core values as a school. These are: Integrity, Community, Empathy.
As we re-wrote our Curriculum, we were able to use these core values as threads, woven throughout the curriculum.
Our Vision 2023.
- At Arnett Hills our children receive more than just a primary education – a broad and enriched education that enables them to grow into resilient, adaptable young people in an ever-changing world with essential learning behaviours to be successful. They will discover a life-long love of learning.
- We endeavour to engage all the senses through a varied, purposeful, arts rich, outdoor and physically active curriculum that is built upon up-to-date research and educational pedagogy.
- Every child a success story encompasses our inclusive beliefs that all children will succeed. Each child is at the heart of all we do. We have fun and smile every day.
- We aim to be a school at the centre of our local community, supporting families as key educators of their children. Core values underpin our learning for all. Children are taught to look after and protect the world we live in.
- We show commitment to the teaching profession and being the best that we can be; supporting and developing those established and new to education.